Care Management Services
As a member of our plan, you will receive care management services. Our plan will provide you with a care coordinator who is a health care professional-usually a nurse or a social worker. Your care coordinator, along with your care management team, will work with you and your family to determine the services you need and to develop a care plan. Your care management team will assist you with arranging appointments for any health care service you need and will also arrange transportation if needed.
Because you have Medicaid, our plan will arrange and pay for the health and social services covered by Medicaid benefit. You may receive these services if they are medically necessary and needed to prevent or treat your illness or disability. The service requested should be covered by Medicaid and available from a PRIME HEALTH CHOICE, LLC network provider.
Advantages of PRIME HEALTH CHOICE, LLC services include:
- Home Health Care Services Not Covered by Medicare
- Personal Care
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Social/Environmental Supports
- Nursing Home Care Not Covered by Medicare
- Respiratory Therapy
- Private Duty Nursing
- Medical Social Services
- Personal Emergency Response Service
- Home Delivered Meals
- Adult Day Health Care
- Social Day Care
- Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Services (CDPAS)
- Nonemergency Transportation
- Podiatry Services
- Dental Services
- Optometry/ Eyeglasses
- Hearing Aid Services
Why Use Prime?
- We offer a streamlined referral process.
- We provide easy access to all services.
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.